The zip file below must be unzipped before uploading it to the CH-2 unit.
If you are currently running a beta version (b.10 or lower), the file inside the zip must also be renamed to ".Firmware" instead of ".OS-Update".
To update a CH-2 unit:
1) Download the above zip file to your hard drive.
2) Unzip the file to your desktop or any folder on your hard drive.
3) If you are currently running a beta version (b.10 or lower), rename the file that was inside the zip, replacing ".OS-Update" with ".Firmware" (e.g. CatNet.CH2.2.00e.Firmware).
4) Log in to the CH-2 unit as admin.
5) Select "Firmware Update" from the "Server Functions" menu.
6) Browse for the update file on your computer and then click "Upload".
*** Be sure not to disturb the upload or click upload more than once. ***
7) When it says it is successful, select "Reboot Server" from the "Server Functions" menu.
It can take several minutes to apply the update and restart the unit. It should now show the new version number in the login screen.